The Hamster Boy prattles on about his hobbies.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Still Tuesday painting.

Habits are important in my hobby. Remembering to bring all of the tools and paints that I might need, or the bitz from the Orc box, etc.. Right now, the most important is to keep pressing on on the assembly and painting on my various armies. YES, I want to play, but I finally want to have a fully painted Orc Fantasy army, 2250 pts. YES, it will continue to grow from there, but after 10 years it is time to knuckle down and finish the job.

The last touches were added to the spear/shield unit AND 2 characters (BSB and one of da Bosses), just need to dust, sealcoat, and then add static grass and they are done. When I find some money I will go get the 1/4 round plastic sticks I need to build a good movement base for them. Ugg, I probably already have it, it's just buried in my storage unit...

The Black Orcs are a different issue. I hate how they rank, and that is dissuading me from finishing the paint job. Again, knuckle down...

Remember, every Tuesday at 2d10 games...

No comments:

Post a Comment